More Ask a Girl Blogs
- Ask a Girl: best sleepover party memory
- ASK A GIRL - invent a new ice-cream flavour!
- Ask A Girl - what are your weekly chores at home?
- ASK A GIRL - sneakiest thing, fave board game, made you cry, March Break Million $$
- Ask a Girl: Anonymous Valentine, love, kissing, strange food combinatons
- Ask A Girl - snow day, title of your own book, fashion mistake, fave warm drink
- Ask a Girl - smells, holiday foods, traditions and memories
- Ask a Girl - new friends, role models, fashion models
- Ask a Girl - grad ceremony, stranded on an island, fave ride
- Ask A Girl - childhood memory, laughing uncontrollably, own a company, first paycheque
- Ask a Girl: best costume, meet someone famous, being you, what do guys look for in a girl
- Ask a Girl: be any age, life at home, beauty to you, you in 20 years
- Ask a Girl - sneaky thing, change a law, allergies, slang
- Ask a Girl - in your sleep, faked sick, goals,treat guys
August 2010 Blogs
Ask a Girl: best sleepover party memory
ASK A GIRL, August 2010, answers collected by the CCLC
ASK A GIRL
What is your best birthday party memory?
Britni, 14: When I was in grade two, and I had a huge jumping castle.
Candice, 13: My 12th b-day party we went to see a movie that I did not wanted to see... but needed to see. When we got back we went in my hot tub and ate chocolate muffins, it was really fun.
Alison, 11: Grade 1. Five of my friends and I were sitting at the dining room table and I got up on my chair and started to scream and dance like a crazy person.
Maddie, 13: Getting a nosebleed right before I was about to blow out my candles. (True story!)
Tara, 14: Not sure. Maybe when Megan bit me! O:
Sophie, 13: I got a surprise party at the CN tower. The funny thing was that my mom told us we were going there for her business meeting, so on the way there I asked if I could have a party at the CN tower, because I’m psychic like that...
Caley, 13: OMG, when we all ganged up on Sophie's bro and pelted him with pillows. Best. Moment. Of. Life. (:
Megan, 13: When I was six, I had a princess party. It was the coolest thing ever, and I had an amazing cake... (It was a Barbie wearing a dress... It’s kinda hard to explain but it was so cool!)
Marissa, 13: When we went behind the scenes at a zoo.
Julia, 13: Staying in a hotel.
Megan, 13: Going swimming.
Tiana, 13: When I camped out in my friend’s backyard.
Alex, 13: When we stayed in Banff.
Jennifer, 13: It was my best friends 13th birthday.
Tyanna, 13: Umm my own 13th.
Emma, 13: Going to lazer tag.
Angela, 19: When my mom made me a special bear cake with amazing icing.
Bethany, 14: When I got my nails done.
Renee, 9: When I had an American Girl sleepover party.
Adrienne, 23: When I got my kitten from my Grandma.
Kiana, 13: When I went to an island with all my friends.
Jill: When I had a circus theme and clowns painted our faces.
Emily, 10: When I had a Princess and Pirate birthday.
Chloe, 8: When I had a Dairy Queen cake.
Quinn, 9: When I went swimming in a huge pool with all my friends.
Alyssa, 21: When I turned sixteen, because I was surprised with a limo!
Sydney, 16: When I had a huge slumber party.
...What's your best BDAY memory??
See Back Issues
Blogs & Reviews
- Ask a Guy / Ask a Girl
- Body Image
- Career Watch
- Dear Diary
- Discovering You
- DOLLAR$ and $EN$E (money blogs)
- ECO (your earth)
- Embarrassing Moments
- HIGH FIVES (sports)
- Inspirational Girls
- Locks and Lashes (beauty)
- Meet Real Girls
- My Canada
- Peer Pressure
- Pet Peeves
- Product Reviews
- Teen Stuff Crew
- Teen Stuff Topics