More Ask a Guy Blogs
- ASK A GUY: invent a new ice-cream flavour!
- Ask a Guy: what are your weekly chores at home?
- ASK A GUY - sneakiest thing, fave board game, made you cry, March Break Million $$
- Ask a Guy: Anonymous Valentine, love, kissing, strange food combinatons
- Ask A Guy - snow day, title of your own book, fashion mistake, fave warm drink
- Ask a Guy - smells, holiday foods, traditions and memories
- Ask A Guy - new friends, role models, fashion models
- Ask a Guy - grad ceremony, stranded on an island, fave ride
- Ask a Guy - girl beauty, laughing uncontrollably, own a company, embarrassing moment
- Ask a Guy: best costume, meet someone famous, video games, what do girls look for in a guy
- Ask a Guy: teen role model, famous band, best food, you in 20 years
- Ask a Guy: best childhood memory, fave sport, fashion and the way you look, guys pants hanging low
- Ask a Guy: any job, outer space, movies, crying
- Ask A Guy - best quality, 1 million dollars, daydreams, fave sport
- Ask a Guy - holiday faves, buying gifts for girls, receive from a girl, winter faves
- Ask A Guy - talk topics with girls, being sad, fighting in sports, self conscious topics
- Ask A Guy - asking girls to dance, what girl like about guys, ask girls a question, about guys thatgirls don't get
- Ask a Guy - ask a girl out, getting ready in the morning, are fashion models perfect, girlfriend preferences
- Ask a Guy - opinion about girls and makeup, acting mean liking a girl, what do guys go for
- Ask a Guy - sneaky thing, change a law, allergies, slang
- Ask a Guy - in your sleep, faked sick, goals,treat guys
March 2009 Blogs
- March Break Personality Quiz
- Ask a Guy - in your sleep, faked sick, goals,treat guys
- Ask a Girl - in your sleep, faked sick, goals,treat guys
- Career Watch - Stylist
- Real Girl: Rachel
- Elemental Connections Part 3 of 4: EARTH
- STOP the Negative Thinking
- Fashion Tips: Hips
- Sisters from Poland
- The Truth about Marijuana
Ask a Guy - in your sleep, faked sick, goals,treat guys
ASK A GUY, March 2009, by the CCLC
ASK A GUY
1. What’s the funniest or strangest thing you ever did in your sleep?
Matthew, 10: Talked, laughed, sang, and almost fell down the stairs when sleepwalking!
Matt, 15: I was sleeping!! How would I know??
Mitchell, 12: I sleep with my eyes open sometimes.
Nicholas, 12: I slept-walked to the fridge and poured milk on the floor.
Matt, 17: One time, I woke up in Mexico... although I did fall asleep in Mexico also.
Ryan, 12: I sometimes sleep walk.
Alan, 13: I don’t sleep.
Michael, 12: My sister told me that I ran into her room and tried to get her out of bed because I thought it was Christmas – when it was July!!!
Willy, 12: My parents say I have conversations with myself…and I kick people.
Simon, 12: I walked into the living room and sat on the couch. I woke up there the next morning.
Hayden 10: I slapped my friend across the face 3 times in a row before he finally woke up then he moved away. He told me the next morning.
Dan 14: My mom was trying to wake me up one morning and kept on shaking me. Then I mumbled “Not now… I’m dancing” and my mom started laughing and that’s what woke me up.
2. Have you ever faked being sick so you could miss school?
Matthew, 10: No, I really was sick!
Christopher, 11: Yeah, duh!
Steven 12: I’ve thought about it a few times but chickened out. It’s so not worth it if you get caught!
Willy, 12: Once when I was little I faked having a stomach ache but it didn’t work. My parents sent me to school anyways
Simon, 12: No way. Then I’d have to stay in bed all day and it’d be so boring!
Paul, 15: Yes. I forgot to do my homework so I pretended to have a headache.
Jake, 10: No.
Caleb, 14: I don’t even bother! I know my mom wouldn’t be fooled by it, then I’d just get in trouble for trying.
Jordyn, 13: Nope.
Mike, 15: Sometimes just to chill out and get a day off to game it up!
Dillon, 18: Sometimes if I need to finish homework or a project or something.
Mark, 15: Every so often I need a break from school, so I pretend to be real sick.
Jake, 16: I usually don’t fake sick unless it’s absolutely necessary.
3. What are your goals this year?
Matt, 17: I want to get a job!
Ryan, 12: I want to stay at the top of my class at school
Alan, 13: Play more sports.
Sheldon, 14: I want to make A league hockey.
Nathan, 15: Do better in school.
Eric, 13: I want to make more friends at school.
David, 12: To have more fun
Logan, 12: Do better in school.
Mitchell, 12: I want to beat my high score on my Wii.
Daniel, 12: To be nicer.
Stephen 13: Pass my piano exam!
Mark, 16: Get more exercise.
Andrew, 15: I don’t make goals.
Josh, 13: Make the Jr. varsity basketball team.
Peter, 15: More spare time.
Anonymous: Not to doodle in class.
Steven, 12: Improve my grades, soccer, skiing and snowboarding.
Willy, 12: Save up to buy myself a few video games.
Simon, 12: Learn to skateboard.
Tyler, 14: I don’t like to set goals for myself because then if I don’t finish them by the end of the year I feel really bad…I just go with the flow of things.
Hayden 10: Get at least one A on my report card.
Luke, 16: Do better in school.
Sid, 15: Be less hyper.
Michael, 15: Help the environment.
4. How do you think girls should be treated?
Jeremy, 14: With respect because they are all beautiful inside.
Matt, 10: You should be kind, not tease them, because we’re all people and deserve to be treated well – with respect.
Brian, 11: Nicely.
Kenton: With respect.
Steven, 12: Kindly and fairly whether they’re a boy or girl.
Tyler, 14: You should treat her how she wants to be treated but it’s kinda hard to tell what they want you to do next.
Stephen, 13: Kindly and respect-fully of course because we should treat everyone like that, but it gets touchy if you don’t pay enough attention or if you pay too much attention to them.
Jake, 11: Just treat them nicely.
Blake, 13: I don’t really know. We should treat them nicely obviously but guys and girls like to be treated differently. Girls are more sensitive to the way they want to be treated so it makes guys confused.
Hayden, 10: Nicely but guys (at least in my grade) don’t really pay a lot of attention to them.
Dan 14: Girls don’t want to be underestimated especially when it comes to sports or sports knowledge. The want to be treated equally as guys but not as “one of the guys”
Nate, 17: With respect, a little nicer than your friends because guys can take a joke easier.
Daniel, 13: The same as everyone else.