More Teen Stuff Blogs
- CREATIVITY - Do we ALL have it?
- Graduation Memories
- Sniff, sniff... bad breath and B.O.
- Traditions, Gifts and Giving Back
- COSTUME IDEAS or what to do if you're staying in
- Starting High School!
- How to Create Your Own Time Capsule
- Teen Stuff Quiz - What Ice Cream Flavour Are You?
- Teen Stuff Quiz - What Kind of Dance Animal Are You?
- Teen Stuff - Role Models
- Teen Stuff - Ultimate New Yeary's Party
- Costume Ideas You Can Make Yourself
- SLEEP, why is it such a struggle for some people?
- A Summer to Remember
- March Break Personality Quiz
October 2007 Blogs
- Real Girl - Kourtney
- My parents divorced...and it gets worse!
- Halloween Eco Tips
- Ask A Guy - talk topics with girls, being sad, fighting in sports, self conscious topics
- Fall Fashion Faux Pas
- FASHIONABLE OR MATERIALISTIC, when is enough, enough?
- Goddess of the Month - Dou-mu
- Career Watch - Life of an Art Director
- Girl Bullying, what's with all the ANGER?
- WATER are you getting enough?
- Costume Ideas You Can Make Yourself
- Competitive Swimming
- Does my head look big in this? by Randa Abdel Fattah
- Belief in a Dream, Dr. Jane Goodall
Costume Ideas You Can Make Yourself
TEEN STUFF, October 2007, by Jessica and Brittney
That You Can Make Yourself
1. Devilled Egg: Wear all white and attach a yellow circle to your stomach. Then put on devil horns and hold a pitchfork. 2. Gold Digger: Wear a gold dress, gold lip gloss and gold nail polish. Carry a toy shovel. 3. Card Dealer: From suspenders, hang a circular piece of cardboard around your waist with a hole cut in the center for your body. Cover the cardboard with green felt and glue cards and poker chips to it. Dress in black and wear a tie. 4. Runaway Bride: wear a fancy gown and running shoes. 5. Post-it Note: Wear all yellow and stick two cardboard squares to your back and front. Scribble a note on it. 6. Smartie Pants: Wear all black and glue Smarties to your pants. 7. Japanese Doll: paint your face white and have rosy cheeks in perfect circles. Tie your hair in two side buns and wear socks with flip flops and a cute dress. 8. Nerd: tie your hair in pigtails, wear pants that are too short and pull them up high. put a few pens in your shirt pocket and wear glasses with tape in the middle. Use a knapsack for your candy bag. 9. Cereal killer: attach little cereal boxes to your shirt, cut a slit in the boxes and glue plastic knives in the holes. Drip red paint from the knives. 10. Dead Prom Queen: Wear an old fancy dress and tiara. Carry a bouquet of flowers and make your face pale and dead looking. Show how you died on your outfit such as tire tracks or a knife in your back. 11. Crayon: Wrap a piece of Bristol board in your fave crayon colour around your waist with CRAYOLA written down it. Make a cone for your head by rolling construction paper. 12. Fashion Police: dress in all black and wear a police hat. Tie a whistle around your neck for fashion emergencies, then glamour it up! Wear a feather boa, makeup and a purse for your candy. 13. Rag Doll: wear a jumper or a babydoll shirt with leggings, cute flats, and pigtails with ribbons. Draw a few freckles with eyeliner, and use mascara for long eyelashes. 14. Gothic: This one’s easy! Wear all black clothing, makeup, nails and a black wig. 15. Bunch of Grapes: Wear all purple and attach purple balloons to your body. Paint your face and neck green to be the stem. 16. Frazzled Mom: Wear pj’s, a robe and fuzzy slippers with curlers in your hair and paint bags under your eyes, Carry around a baby doll in a blanket. 17. M&M: Sew a big coloured sac from an old sheet or blanket with holes cut for your head, arms and legs. Glue a big M on the front and back. Wear all black and stuff it with pillows. 18. Cave Man or Woman: This is a great group costume. Smudge dirt on your face and wear fake gross teeth. Mess up your hair and wear fake animal skins. This is a good one for those who can sew. 19. Mannequin: Wear any outfit that you like: casual, scary, fashionable…you name it! Add a wig for that extra fake look. Stop and do blank stare poses throughout the night. 20. Back To School: This is a group idea. Think of all the typical stereotypes… someone be the jock, the cheerleader, the brainiac, the teacher’s pet, and so on. Bring your knapsacks and lunch bags to carry your candy.
Whatever you choose, have a GREAT Halloween! Oh, and if you have other ideas... write them in below!