More Ask a Girl Blogs
- Ask a Girl: best sleepover party memory
- ASK A GIRL - invent a new ice-cream flavour!
- Ask A Girl - what are your weekly chores at home?
- ASK A GIRL - sneakiest thing, fave board game, made you cry, March Break Million $$
- Ask a Girl: Anonymous Valentine, love, kissing, strange food combinatons
- Ask A Girl - snow day, title of your own book, fashion mistake, fave warm drink
- Ask a Girl - smells, holiday foods, traditions and memories
- Ask a Girl - new friends, role models, fashion models
- Ask a Girl - grad ceremony, stranded on an island, fave ride
- Ask A Girl - childhood memory, laughing uncontrollably, own a company, first paycheque
- Ask a Girl: best costume, meet someone famous, being you, what do guys look for in a girl
- Ask a Girl: be any age, life at home, beauty to you, you in 20 years
- Ask a Girl - sneaky thing, change a law, allergies, slang
- Ask a Girl - in your sleep, faked sick, goals,treat guys
ASK A GIRL - invent a new ice-cream flavour!
ASK A GIRL, July 2010, by the CCLC
ASK A GIRL
If you were hired to invent the ultimate ice cream flavour what would it be?
Hailey,12: Cotton Candy triple chocolate chunk
Steph, 13: Rootbeer
Alex, 13: Brownie bits, caramel sauce, chocolate sauce with a cherry on top.
Britni, 14: Toblerone flavour, with chunks of it too.
Candice, 13: I dunno. My family came up with this one-chocolate supreme, it has 6 different types of chocolate. Yum.
Alison, 11: Super chocolate chunk
Maddie, 13: Caramel, chocolate sauce, choco chips (white and milk chocolate), and vanilla ice cream... yum!
Tara, 14: Uhm... I dont know... A yummy kind.
Sophie, 13: A mash of all the flavours in the world!
Caley, 13: Hmmm... this is hard. The best flavours already exist.
Megan, 13: Not sure. Def something to do with chocolate.
Marissa, 13: Brownie and chocolate chip cookie dough
Julia, 13: Marshmallow with chocolate chips
Megan, 13: Cheese!
Tiana, 13: Pancake with maple syrup
Alex, 13: honey!
Jennifer, 13: one that turns into the flavor that person wants to eat
Tyanna, 13: Franks red hot sauce
Emma, 13: Chocolate and Marshmallow and strawberry
Angela, 19: watermelon
Bethany, 14: Cinnamon Nutmeg Orange Peanut Butter
Renee, 9: Chocolate Caramel Peanut Butter Twist
Adrienne, 23: Ferraro Rocher Hazelnut
Kiana, 13: Peanut Butter Banana Swirl
Jill: Grape Cheesecake
Emily, 10: Cranberry Raspberry
Chloe, 8: Pomegranate
Quinn, 9: Lychee
Alyssa, 21: Cinnamon Bun
Sydney, 16: French Fries
See Back Issues
Blogs & Reviews
- Ask a Guy / Ask a Girl
- Body Image
- Career Watch
- Dear Diary
- Discovering You
- DOLLAR$ and $EN$E (money blogs)
- ECO (your earth)
- Embarrassing Moments
- HIGH FIVES (sports)
- Inspirational Girls
- Locks and Lashes (beauty)
- Meet Real Girls
- My Canada
- Peer Pressure
- Pet Peeves
- Product Reviews
- Teen Stuff Crew
- Teen Stuff Topics