More Discovering You Blogs
- Living Your Truth: Be real, BE YOU!
- Fabulous Festive Decorating Ideas ...for the Holidays
- How To Make Your Own Bath Salts
- How To Make Your Own HALLOWEEN BODY GLITTER
- Meditation: For Deep Relaxation
- What do your HANDS say about you?
- Part II: You and Your Dreams
- The RAINBOW That is you!
- What colours mean - Black
- Double, double toil and trouble
- What colours mean - Silver
- What colours mean - Gold
- What Colours Mean: Purple
- What Colours Mean: Blue
- What Colours Mean - Pink
- What colours mean: Red
- What colours mean - Orange
- What Colours Mean - Green
- What Colours Mean - Yellow
- Discovering you - White
- Part I: You and Your DREAMS
October 2009 Blogs
How To Make Your Own HALLOWEEN BODY GLITTER
DISCOVERING YOU, October 2009, by Alicja Zajac
Make Your Own
Mixing and Packaging Materials
• small containers (little dollar store jars, old clean makeup containers, empty baby food jars)
• measuring cup
• small spoons
• saucers or small bowls
Body Glitter Ingredients
• 1/3 cup colorless Aloe Vera gel
• glitter (your choice of colours or textures)
You can mix your body glitter right in the measuring cup, or in saucers or separate bowls.
First add some of the aloe vera gel to your bowls or saucers. If you have 3 types of glitter, do three bowls, and so on. Next, sprinkle in a bit of glitter adding it slowly until you have the consistency you like. Be careful, it tends to clump! Try different kinds of glitter, from the fine, shimmery look, to the chunkier sparkles or even moons, stars, etc.
For Halloween try mixing orange and black glitter together, or gold with little moons. Be creative! When you're all done mixing, spoon your new body glitter into little jars.
When you're ready to apply your sparkly creations, smooth it on to your arms or legs evenly and avoid areas like your eyes and mouth. ENJOY and Happy Halloween!