'BOOK CLUB REVIEWS'
She reviews a new and unique book every issue... Jenny will give you the thumbs up or thumbs down and her personal feedback on some great (or maybe not-so-great) reads!
About Jenny McWha, from Pickering Ontario, currently a University student in Toronto. When Jenny was 5 years old, she told her mother she wanted to be an "Arthur". She soon learned she didn't want to be an aardvark, but a writer. She has never given up that dream, and has now started living it!
Something unique about Jenny: "I'm always coming up with stories in my head, and I am a complete and utter bookworm!"
Jenny's passion: Writing stories, coming up with characters, reading.
Jenny's message:"Don't let anyone ever tell you that you can't do what you love. Life is too short for you to ignore your dreams, so never stop shooting for the stars."
More GIRLFRIENDS blogs
- Cell Phones and Texting
- PMS What is it and do you have it?
- To SHAVE or not to SHAVE
- Down There
- What is a TRUE FRIEND?
- Let's Talk BRAS
- What's Wrong With My BFF?
- Meet Our Sisters from JAPAN!
- Sisters from Poland
- Do you MEASURE UP?
- Getting beyond your fears to make new friends!
- MOODS - Stopping Depression Before it Starts
- DIY: Make your own gift cards
- Family Break-ups
- BFF Today... Dissed Tomorrow!
- Bored? What to do this March Break
- Valentine's Day
- What Did They Say?
- Girl Talk - PERIODS
- Girl Bullying, what's with all the ANGER?
- Girlfriends - What you say is what you are
- Sisters - same genes, just not the same 'jeans'
- Oh No...BFFs like the same guy!
- Body Image - Am I Good Enough?
- Sometimes I really DON'T LIKE my Mom!
- We've been DITCHED...for a guy!
- Are My Friends Really Friends?