More Teen Stuff Blogs
- CREATIVITY - Do we ALL have it?
- Graduation Memories
- Sniff, sniff... bad breath and B.O.
- Traditions, Gifts and Giving Back
- COSTUME IDEAS or what to do if you're staying in
- Starting High School!
- How to Create Your Own Time Capsule
- Teen Stuff Quiz - What Ice Cream Flavour Are You?
- Teen Stuff Quiz - What Kind of Dance Animal Are You?
- Teen Stuff - Role Models
- Teen Stuff - Ultimate New Yeary's Party
- Costume Ideas You Can Make Yourself
- SLEEP, why is it such a struggle for some people?
- A Summer to Remember
- March Break Personality Quiz
March 2009 Blogs
- March Break Personality Quiz
- Ask a Guy - in your sleep, faked sick, goals,treat guys
- Ask a Girl - in your sleep, faked sick, goals,treat guys
- Career Watch - Stylist
- Real Girl: Rachel
- Elemental Connections Part 3 of 4: EARTH
- STOP the Negative Thinking
- Fashion Tips: Hips
- Sisters from Poland
- The Truth about Marijuana
March Break Personality Quiz
TEEN STUFF, March 2009, by Brittney Haines and Jessica Haines
1. You and your friends are going for a walk when you come across an abandoned house. What do you do?
A. You love to explore! You definitely want to go in and check out this house.
B. You look around to see what your friends think. You're not going in unless they do too!
C. You’re pretty laid-back about the whole idea. You will go or stay, whatever your friends want.
D. You don't really feel like it. You're fine to keep walking even if you end up alone.
2. What do you do at the mall?
A.You go to the outdoor type stores. You want to see the new stuff they have, you always love going on trips.
B. You go straight to the photo booth. You like taking funny pictures with your friends.
C. You and your friends chill out at Tim's for hot chocolate and talking.
D. Mall? You'd rather walk the dog, read a book or go for a run and get some fresh air.
3. When your schools' extra curricular activities list comes around, what do you sign up for?
A. Sports teams! You love to stay active and have some fun competition.
B. The drama club, student council or the school play. You love to be in the spotlight, and meet new people.
C. One of the clubs, whether it be a book club, the chess club or even the environmental club. You like the laid back and structured groups.
D. Extra curricular activities are a big "NO" for you. You just can't be bothered to spend more time at school when you don't have to.
4. There was a giant snow storm on a school night and the next day you get to have a ‘Snow Day’, what do you do?
A. You'd be outside in the snow all day and night if you could, making forts or being out tobogganing.
B. You'd go meet up with all your friends and have the biggest, craziest snow ball fight ever!
C. You'd probably catch up on some sleep for half the day, and then go join your friends for the last couple hours of daylight outside. You’re in no rush.
D. You’d have the day to yourself; sleep in and watch TV all day. You take advantage of the snow day to get away from your stresses at school to relax by yourself.
Add up your answers. Your March Break Personality Is...
You are the Adventurous type!
Plan a trip or play some team sports, just get out there and stay active!
You are the Social type!
Have sleepovers with your friends, take pictures, and do something fun every day!
You are the Chillaxed type!
Alone or with your friends you can watch movies, do some baking or scrapbooking!
You are the Independent type!
Catch up on your reading, have a bubble bath or go on some long walks!